100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. An Evening at Schönbrunn Palaceat An Evening at Schönbrunn Palace, Th, 30 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 86.50
2. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Viennaat , Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 42.80
3. Spanish Riding School: Morning Trainingat Spanish Riding School: Morning Training, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 17.40
4. Spanish Riding School: Showat Spanish Riding School: Show, Sun, 23 Feb 2020 - Sun, 14 Jun 2020
From $ 41.80
5. Vienna Residence Orchestraat Vienna Residence Orchestra, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Mon, 30 Dec 2019
From $ 54.80
6. Schönbrunn Palace Concertat Schönbrunn Palace: Concert, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Mon, 23 Dec 2019
From $ 59.70
7. Rendezvous with Mozartat Rendezvous with Mozart, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Mon, 23 Dec 2019
From $ 211.90
8. Sisi's Treasuresat Sisi's Treasures, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Mon, 23 Dec 2019
From $ 224.10
9. Blue Danubeat Blue Danube, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Oct 2019
From $ 138.90
10. F1 Austrian Grand Prix 2019at F1 Austrian Grand Prix 2019, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Sun, 1 Jul 2018
From $ 142.50
Vienna Hofburg Orchestra
Vienna is called the Music Capital of the World, and with good reason. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to see the Imperial Palace by attending a performance by the Vienna Hofburg Orchestra.
- Experience the Vienna Hofburg Orchestra
- Enjoy the music by Mozart and Strauss
- Admire the Imperial Palace
What can I expect?
Enjoy a Classical Concert in Vienna
A performance by the Vienna Hofburg Orchestra (or Wiener Hofburg-Orchester, in Austrian) makes for an unforgettable evening. Guests will hear famous and beloved compositions by Johann Strauss, "the King of Waltz," as well as arias by W. A. Mozart. The orchestra consists of about 40 professional musicians, along with international soloists from the Vienna State Opera. And it all takes place in the magnificent Hofburg Palace.
See a sample program below:
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart:
- Overture to 'The Marriage of Figaro'
- Papageno-Papagena from 'The Magic Flute'
- Violin Concert G-Major
- duet from "Don Giovanni'
- Turkish March and aria from 'The Marriage of Figaro'.
- Emperor's Waltz
- Eljen a Magyar
- aria from 'The Gypsy Baron'
- Viennese Blood
- Blue Danube Waltz
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the Imperial Palace.
Where is the concert?
Depending on the concert dates, Vienna Hofburg Orchestra performs in either 'Redoutensaal' or 'Festsaal' within Vienna's Imperial Palace (Wiener Hofburg), or at Börse Palais.
How long is the concert?
The concert lasts about 2½ hours, including intermission.
When do the doors open?
The doors to the concert hall opens at 7:30 PM.
Print out voucher
Running Time: 2 hours
Vienna Hofburg Orchestra
Heldenplatz 1 A-1010 Wien
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.