100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. An Evening at Schönbrunn Palaceat An Evening at Schönbrunn Palace, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 86.50
2. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Viennaat , Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 42.80
3. Spanish Riding School: Morning Trainingat Spanish Riding School: Morning Training, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 17.40
4. Schönbrunn Palace Concertat Schönbrunn Palace: Concert, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Mon, 23 Dec 2019
From $ 59.70
5. Rendezvous with Mozartat Rendezvous with Mozart, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Mon, 23 Dec 2019
From $ 211.90
6. Sisi's Treasuresat Sisi's Treasures, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Mon, 23 Dec 2019
From $ 224.10
7. Spanish Riding School: Showat Spanish Riding School: Show, Sun, 23 Feb 2020 - Sun, 14 Jun 2020
From $ 41.80
8. Vienna Hofburg Orchestraat Vienna Hofburg Orchestra, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Sat, 19 Oct 2019
From $ 54.80
9. Blue Danubeat Blue Danube, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Oct 2019
From $ 138.90
10. F1 Austrian Grand Prix 2019at F1 Austrian Grand Prix 2019, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Sun, 1 Jul 2018
From $ 142.50
Vienna Residence Orchestra
Don't miss out on seeing a traditional classical concert when you visit Vienna. Where better to listen to world famous music by W.A. Mozart and Johann Strauss than at beautiful, historical Auersperg Palace? Professional opera singers and ballet dancers accompany the Vienna Residence Orchestra at these shows, performing in historical costumes to make the music come to life in front of your eyes.
- Enjoy a traditional classical concert
- Listen to music by Mozart and Strauss
- Experience the Vienna Residence Orchestra live
- Admire the graceful ballet dancers
- Enjoy the skilled opera singers
- Explore the beautiful Auersperg Palace
What can I expect?
Experience the Vienna Residence Orchestra
Get ready for a program packed with the most famous and beautiful works W.A. Mozart and Johann Strauss, the biggest names in Viennese music. Pieces are played by anywhere from 10 to 40 musicians and accompanied by professional opera singers and ballet dancers.
In 1991, the Vienna Residence Orchestra was appointed the official representative of the City of Vienna in the festivities commemorating the bicentenary of Mozart's death. The group has also performed a number of concerts at the Vienna International Festival and has toured worldwide.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to Palais Auersperg.
Where is the concert?
The Vienna Residence Orchestra performs at Palais Auersperg, also known as The Rosenkavalier Palace.
What time do the doors open?
Doors to the concert hall opens at 8 PM.
How long is the concert?
The concert lasts 1½ hour including intermission.
Where are my seats?
You can see the seating plan here.