100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Van Gogh Museumat Van Gogh Museum, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 24.30
2. Rijksmuseum w. skip the lineat Rijksmuseum w. skip the line , Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sat, 29 Feb 2020
From $ 24.80
3. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruiseat Van Gogh Museum, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sun, 15 Mar 2020
From $ 45.80
4. Amsterdam Icebarat Amsterdam Icebar, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 25.00
5. Body Worlds - The Happiness Projectat Body Worlds - The Happiness Project, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 25.00
6. The Heineken Experienceat The Heineken Experience, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Mon, 23 Mar 2020
From $ 25.30
7. Madame Tussauds Amsterdamat Madame Tussauds Amsterdam, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 25.00
8. Rembrandt House Museumat Rembrandt House Museum, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Mon, 23 Mar 2020
From $ 18.80
9. Artis Royal Zoo: Skip the lineat Artis Royal Zoo: Skip The Line, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Sat, 18 Jul 2020
From $ 33.70
10. Johan Cruijff Arena Stadium Tourat Johan Cruijff Arena, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Tue, 14 Jul 2020
From $ 21.80
Welcome to Amsterdam Dungeon, more than 500 years of Amsterdam's horrible history. If you are not scared yet, book your tickets here for Amsterdam Dungeon and get access to 11 shows, 7 actors and 500 years of history in one unique experience!
- Visit the scarily fun Amsterdam Dungeon
- Experience a unique and interactive attraction
- See 11 shows, 7 actors and 500 years of history
What can I expect?
A scarily fun attraction in Amsterdam
Amsterdam Dungeon is the great visitor attraction right in the middle of Amsterdam. Here you can experience the dark history of the city is grippingly told by 7 actors through 11 shows! You will take a journey through over 500 years of Amsterdam's history in 11 scarily funny shows - be prepared to see, smell, listen and be afraid, very afraid.
You are part of the show, and will personally witness a medieval torture chamber, meet the torturer, see how the Spanish Inquisition worked, watch a witch burning and much more 'fun' stuff....!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to the email address. Just print it out and bring it with you to the attraction.
Child (4-15): Free entrance, accompanied by an adult.
Is this suitable for me?
The visit to Amsterdam Dungeon is not suitable for people with nerve diseases.
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
The Amsterdam Dungeon Rokin 78, 1012 KW Amsterdam
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.