100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. 100 Highlights Cruiseat 100 Highlights Cruise, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Th, 10 Dec 2020
From $ 29.30
2. Cocktail Cruiseat Cocktail Cruise, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Sun, 15 Mar 2020
From $ 58.30
3. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 15 Mar 2020
From $ 27.40
4. Day Trip to Brusselsat Day Trip to Antwerp and Brussels , Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Fri, 13 Mar 2020
From $ 103.60
5. Dutch Masters and Marvelsat Dutch Masters and Marvels, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 15 Mar 2020
From $ 140.10
6. Amsterdam City Tour with Cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour with Cruise, Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 48.80
7. Volendam, Marken and Windmillsat Volendam, Marken and Windmills , Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 71.90
8. Pub Crawlat Pub Crawl , Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 22.00
9. Amsterdam Holland Passat Amsterdam Holland Pass, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Th, 11 Jun 2020
From $ 54.60
10. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruiseat Van Gogh Museum, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Mon, 10 Feb 2020
From $ 45.80
Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdam
Amsterdam City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off buses is an easy and personal way to see all of Amsterdam. Hop-On, Hop-Off Amsterdam Tours provide you with the best Amsterdam has to offer. Book your tickets here!
What can I expect?
Discover all of Amsterdam on your own pace from the top of an Open Top Bus on our Amsterdam City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Tour. You simply board one of the red busses, and off you go to explore all of Amsterdam. Whenever you like, you just get off the bus, see what you like and get on the next bus when you like to move on. It's easy, it's free and a great way to see Amsterdam.
The City Sightseeing Amsterdam tour offers 10 central stops along the route:
Stop 1: Central Station - Stop 2: Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal - Stop 3: Westerkerk - Stop 4: Leidseplein - Stop 5: Museumplein - Stop 6: Stadhouderskade/De Pijp - Stop 7: Waterlooplein - Stop 8: Amstel/Muntplein - Stop 9: Damrak - Stop 10: - Sint Nicolaaskerk.
You can of course stop and get of the buses to see all the attractions and highlights Amsterdam has to offer incl.
Anne Frank's House, The Van Gogh Museum, The Royal Palace, Rembrandt House Museum, Madame Tussauds Amsterdam, Amsterdam Dungeon, the Red Light District and many, many more!
See a MAP OF THE ROUTES HERE!
- Departure frequency every 20 min. all year round.
- First bus departure at 9:00 AM and last bus departure at 6:15 PM.
- Our tickets are valid for 24 Hours of unlimited travel.
- Our tickets are valid 1 month from booking date!
- All buses have LIVE commentary in English and Dutch and recorded commentary via headphones in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Russian
- Our vouchers/e-tickets, which will be send to you after you have completed your booking, provide you direct access to the buses. You simply board a bus where you like to start your tour, and here you get your tickets and detailed map of the routes.
- Children age is from 4 to 13 years old. Children at 3 years of age, or younger, travel free with a paying adult!
- No entrance fee to any attractions, museums or highlights are incl. in the ticket price!
- See ALL Amsterdam City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Tours HERE