Tottenham - West Ham Capitol 1 Cup
WED, 18 DEC 2013, White Hart Lane
* The final match date and kick-off time is confirmed 5-30 days prior to the match day. If in doubt please check the official club website.
* Weekend matches are always played Saturday or Sunday and on rare occations Friday evening.
* Weekday matches are always played on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
* Changes within above date frames are beyond our control and we ask that you are aware of this when making your travel plans!
* You will NEVER get any single seats. You will always get seats next to your friends, right in front or right behind your friends. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated among home supporters or in a neutral zone.
* When you have completed your booking a booking confirmation/receipt and your e-tickets will be send to your e-mail address immediately.
* All information regarding collection or delivery of your original match tickets will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
* When collecting the tickets you must show a valid photo ID and proof of purchase by bringing the credit card you used when booking the tickets.
* We highly recommend that you carefully read our terms and conditions for booking football tickets!
No 10 Club Lounge North Stand:
- Lower tier padded seats, North Stand
- Excellent view of the pitch
- Pre-match chef carved substantial deli-gourmet sandwich, with salads
- Served in modern well designed spacious stadium lounge
- Table seating available
- Cash bar(No free drink incl. in package)
- Half time tea/coffee included
- Match program
- Team sheet
- Spurs legend (former player) to visit lounge
- Opens 2 hours prior to kick off, open for 1 hour after final whistle
- Friendly informal atmosphere and families welcome
Lilywhite Lounge West Stand:
- Long side or Short side tickets
Premium Executive Seats, incl. Pre-match buffet:
- Tickets are always at the North West Corner overlooking Spurs home fans in the famous North Bank.
- Includes a Pre-match buffet served 2 hours before the game in one of the stadiums restaurants.
- Matchday programme.
- Tea, coffee and refreshments.
- Cash bar available at half-time and after the game.
- No dress code(except no opposition football shirts), a relaxed atmosphere and families and children are welcome.
Box Seats Long side:
- Fantastic long side seat position, between edge of penalty box and half way line
- Seat location directly above first tier with clear view to pitch and substitutes bench
- Comfortable wide seats, weather protected as seats are behind expansive panoramic glass
- Access to VIP box holders lounge – ex-players often in attendance
- Drinks available to purchase in lounge
- Team sheets distributed to boxes
- Stadium and VIP lounge open 2.5 hours prior to kick off, until one hour after final whistle
- There is no strict dress casual, but no ripped jeans, or away football shirts – home shirts are allowed.
Tottenham vs West Ham Capitol 1 Cup, WED, 18 DEC 2013