Tottenham - Manchester U
SUN, 10 APR 2016, White Hart Lane
* The final match date and kick-off time is confirmed 5-30 days prior to match day. The best way to verify the final date and time is to check the official club website.
* Weekend matches are always played Saturday or Sunday and on rare occations Friday evening.
* Weekday matches are always played on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
* Changes within the time frames noted above are wholly beyond our control and we ask that you always take into consideration these possible changes when making your travel plans.
* We will NEVER assign single seats to our customers. We will ensure that your seats are assigned together with your party - acceptable seating may include seats directly in front or directly behind your party. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated among home supporters or in a neutral zone.
* When you have completed your order a confirmation/receipt and your e-tickets will be immediately sent to your e-mail address entered at time of booking.
* All information regarding ticket collection or delivery of your original match tickets will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
* You will be asked to present a valid photo ID or passport at time of ticket collection as well as the credit card used to purchase the tickets. Please also bring the credit card used to purchase your tickets.
* We highly recommend that you carefully read our terms and conditions prior to purchasing soccer tickets!
No 10 Club Lounge North Stand:
- Lower tier padded seats, North Stand
- Excellent view of the pitch
- Pre-match chef carved substantial deli-gourmet sandwich, with salads
- Served in modern well designed spacious stadium lounge
- Table seating available
- Cash bar(No free drink incl. in package)
- Half time tea/coffee included
- Match program
- Team sheet
- Spurs legend (former player) to visit lounge
- Opens 2 hours prior to kick off, open for 1 hour after final whistle
- Friendly informal atmosphere and families welcome
Lilywhite Lounge West Stand:
- Long side or Short side tickets
Premium Executive Seats, incl. Pre-match buffet:
- Tickets are always at the North West Corner overlooking Spurs home fans in the famous North Bank.
- Includes a Pre-match buffet served 2 hours before the game in one of the stadiums restaurants.
- Matchday programme.
- Tea, coffee and refreshments.
- Cash bar available at half-time and after the game.
- No dress code(except no opposition football shirts), a relaxed atmosphere and families and children are welcome.
Box Seats Long side:
- Fantastic long side seat position, between edge of penalty box and half way line
- Seat location directly above first tier with clear view to pitch and substitutes bench
- Comfortable wide seats, weather protected as seats are behind expansive panoramic glass
- Access to VIP box holders lounge – ex-players often in attendance
- Drinks available to purchase in lounge
- Team sheets distributed to boxes
- Stadium and VIP lounge open 2.5 hours prior to kick off, until one hour after final whistle
- There is no strict dress casual, but no ripped jeans, or away football shirts – home shirts are allowed.
Tottenham vs Manchester U, WED, 31 JAN 2018
Tottenham vs Manchester U, SUN, 14 MAY 2017
Tottenham vs Manchester U, SUN, 10 APR 2016
Tottenham vs Manchester U, SUN, 28 DEC 2014
Tottenham vs Manchester U, SUN, 01 DEC 2013