Real Madrid - Osasuna
SAT, 11 SEP 2010 or SUN, 12 SEP 2010, Santiago Bernabeu
* The final match date and kick-off time is confirmed 5-30 days prior to the match day. If in doubt please check the official club website.
* Weekend matches are always played Saturday or Sunday and on rare occations Friday evening.
* Weekday matches are always played on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
* Changes within above date frames are beyond our control and we ask that you are aware of this when making your travel plans!
* You will NEVER get any single seats. You will always get seats next to your friends, right in front or right behind your friends. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated among home supporters or in a neutral zone.
* When you have completed your booking a booking confirmation/receipt and your e-tickets will be send to your e-mail address immediately.
* All information regarding collection or delivery of your original match tickets will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
* When collecting the tickets you must show a valid photo ID and proof of purchase by bringing the credit card you used when booking the tickets.
* We highly recommend that you carefully read our terms and conditions for booking football tickets!
CATEGORY 1 : Main stand tickets (touchline) – The blue area on the arena plan!
CATEGORY 2 : Are both on main stand (touchline) and behind the goal – The yellow area on the arena plan!
CATEGORY 3 : Behind the goal – The red area on the arena plan. NB: Some of the seats in this category have restricted view, and all of the seats are high up in the stadium.
VIP BOX 5008 : The Private Box 5008 has a capacity for 10 persons, situated on the long side of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, is spacious, comfortable, and offer access through VIP Area exclusive elevators. Open bar, canapés & tapas is inclusive when booking seats in Private Box 5008 and is open from 1 hour prior to the match and up to 30 min. after the match. The Box is behind glass, and has a TV so all situations can be studied and discussed in slow motion. The windows can be opened at the top, and you have free access to come and go from the Box as you like, so you can get the feeling of Santiago Bernabéu Stadium!
VIP SEATS SECTION 108: Is located close to the pitch in Section 108, which are located in the Lower Main Stand of the West Stand. They make one feel right on the pitch and feature an exclusive catering area in the emblematic Museum room featuring the football team’s European Cup trophies.
Fully inclusive of all food & drinks during all the game: -All drinks and tapas, canapés are inclusive. - It is open from 1 hours prior to the match up to 30 minutes after the match. - Food and drinks are served prior, interval and when match ends.
Real Madrid vs Osasuna, SAT, 10 SEP 2016
Real Madrid vs Osasuna, SAT, 26 APR 2014
Real Madrid vs Osasuna, SAT, 01 JUN 2013
Real Madrid vs Osasuna, SUN, 06 NOV 2011
Real Madrid vs Osasuna, SAT, 11 SEP 2010 or SUN, 12 SEP 2010
Real Madrid vs Osasuna, SAT, 01 MAY 2010 or SUN, 02 MAY 2010