FC Barcelona - PSG Champions League
WED, 10 APR 2013, Camp Nou
* The final match date and kick-off time is confirmed 5-30 days prior to match day. The best way to verify the final date and time is to check the official club website.
* Weekend matches are always played Saturday or Sunday and on rare occations Friday evening.
* Weekday matches are always played on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
* Changes within the time frames noted above are wholly beyond our control and we ask that you always take into consideration these possible changes when making your travel plans.
* We will NEVER assign single seats to our customers. We will ensure that your seats are assigned together with your party - acceptable seating may include seats directly in front or directly behind your party. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated among home supporters or in a neutral zone.
* When you have completed your order a confirmation/receipt and your e-tickets will be immediately sent to your e-mail address entered at time of booking.
* All information regarding ticket collection or delivery of your original match tickets will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
* You will be asked to present a valid photo ID or passport at time of ticket collection as well as the credit card used to purchase the tickets. Please also bring the credit card used to purchase your tickets.
* We highly recommend that you carefully read our terms and conditions prior to purchasing soccer tickets!
CATEGORY VIP PLAYERS ZONE:
In the price for a VIP Players Zone Category ticket you will have great seats along the touch line and have access to the Directors Lounge where there will be drinks and canapés before the match, at half time and after the game. Please note that there is a dress code for VIP Players Zone tickets: No Jeans, Shorts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside Directors Lounge.
CATEGORY VIP BALCONY:
Long Side & Short Side: Within the price for a VIP Balcony Category ticket you have access to Berlin Lounge where there will be drinks and canapés before and after the game. Please note that there is a dress code for VIP Balcony tickets: No Jeans, Shorts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside Berlin Lounge.
CATEGORY 1 PREMIUM:
"Tribuna" central, 1st or 2nd ring
"Tribuna", 1st or 2nd ring on the sides, or 3rd ring
"Lateral" central, 1st or 2nd ring
"Corner", 1st or 2nd ring
"Lateral" Lower, 3rd ring
"Corner" Lower, 3rd ring
"Gol", 1st or 2nd ring. Some category 4 seats might have partly restricted or restricted view of the pitch because of the fence, the goal and/or cameras.
"Corner" Upper, 3rd ring
"Lateral" Upper, 3rd ring
"Gol" 3rd ring
*For Category 5 and 6 tickets some seats can have restricted views of the pitch and all seats are allocated high up on Camp Nou.
All football tickets are included a round trip metro ticket to go from Barcelona city to the Camp Nou stadium.
CATEGORY SIGHTSEEING Camp Nou and Museum Tour : The Category Camp Nou and Museum tour is a separate ticket for the very popular tour at the Camp Nou. You will be given an English commentary through your headset, which will be supplied to you at the start of the tour. You will be shown parts of the stadium not normally shown on TV such as the changing room for opponents, press room and being so near the benches and field you can almost touch them. All through the tour there will be many photo opportunities. The tour finishes at the FC Barcelona Museum where you can see many of the trophies the club has won during the years! Then you can go straight to the Official Megastore where you can buy all sorts of souvenirs, scarves and your personal FC Barcelona jersey with either your own name on the back, or the name of your favourite player!
The ticket is valid for one visit only on a day of your choice and time, the ticket can be picked up at our agent’s office together with your match day ticket. By buying your tickets here you will avoid any queues prior to the start of the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: The tour is not included in the match ticket! The tour is closed on MATCH DAY!
Opening times for the Tour:
Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 17:30.
Sunday and bank holidays from 10:00 to 13:30.
Closed match day, day before a Champions League match, 25/12, 1/1 and 6/1.
FC Barcelona vs PSG Champions League, WED, 08 MAR 2017
FC Barcelona vs PSG Champions League, TUE, 21 APR 2015
FC Barcelona vs PSG Champions League, WED, 10 APR 2013