FC Barcelona - Ath. Bilbao
SAT, 07 MAR 2009 or SUN, 08 MAR 2009, Camp Nou
* The final match date and kick-off time is confirmed 5-30 days prior to the match day. If in doubt please check the official club website.
* Weekend matches are always played Saturday or Sunday and on rare occations Friday evening.
* Weekday matches are always played on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
* Changes within above date frames are beyond our control and we ask that you are aware of this when making your travel plans!
* You will NEVER get any single seats. You will always get seats next to your friends, right in front or right behind your friends. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated among home supporters or in a neutral zone.
* When you have completed your booking a booking confirmation/receipt and your e-tickets will be send to your e-mail address immediately.
* All information regarding collection or delivery of your original match tickets will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
* When collecting the tickets you must show a valid photo ID and proof of purchase by bringing the credit card you used when booking the tickets.
* We highly recommend that you carefully read our terms and conditions for booking football tickets!
CATEGORY VIP PLAYERS ZONE:
In the price for a VIP Players Zone Category ticket you will have great seats along the touch line and have access to the Directors Lounge where there will be drinks and canapés before the match, at half time and after the game. Please note that there is a dress code for VIP Players Zone tickets: No Jeans, Shorts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside Directors Lounge.
CATEGORY VIP BALCONY:
Long Side & Short Side: Within the price for a VIP Balcony Category ticket you have access to Berlin Lounge where there will be drinks and canapés before and after the game. Please note that there is a dress code for VIP Balcony tickets: No Jeans, Shorts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside Berlin Lounge.
CATEGORY 1 PREMIUM:
"Tribuna" central, 1st or 2nd ring
"Tribuna", 1st or 2nd ring on the sides, or 3rd ring
"Lateral" central, 1st or 2nd ring
"Corner", 1st or 2nd ring
"Lateral" Lower, 3rd ring
"Corner" Lower, 3rd ring
"Gol", 1st or 2nd ring. Some category 4 seats might have partly restricted or restricted view of the pitch because of the fence, the goal and/or cameras.
"Corner" Upper, 3rd ring
"Lateral" Upper, 3rd ring
"Gol" 3rd ring
*For Category 5 and 6 tickets some seats can have restricted views of the pitch and all seats are allocated high up on Camp Nou.
All football tickets are included a round trip metro ticket to go from Barcelona city to the Camp Nou stadium.
CATEGORY SIGHTSEEING Camp Nou and Museum Tour : The Category Camp Nou and Museum tour is a separate ticket for the very popular tour at the Camp Nou. You will be given an English commentary through your headset, which will be supplied to you at the start of the tour. You will be shown parts of the stadium not normally shown on TV such as the changing room for opponents, press room and being so near the benches and field you can almost touch them. All through the tour there will be many photo opportunities. The tour finishes at the FC Barcelona Museum where you can see many of the trophies the club has won during the years! Then you can go straight to the Official Megastore where you can buy all sorts of souvenirs, scarves and your personal FC Barcelona jersey with either your own name on the back, or the name of your favourite player!
The ticket is valid for one visit only on a day of your choice and time, the ticket can be picked up at our agent’s office together with your match day ticket. By buying your tickets here you will avoid any queues prior to the start of the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: The tour is not included in the match ticket! The tour is closed on MATCH DAY!
Opening times for the Tour:
Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 17:30.
Sunday and bank holidays from 10:00 to 13:30.
Closed match day, day before a Champions League match, 25/12, 1/1 and 6/1.
FC Barcelona vs Ath. Bilbao, SAT, 04 FEB 2017
FC Barcelona vs Ath. Bilbao, SUN, 17 JAN 2016
FC Barcelona vs Ath. Bilbao, SAT, 13 SEP 2014
FC Barcelona vs Ath. Bilbao, SUN, 20 APR 2014
FC Barcelona vs Ath. Bilbao, SAT, 01 DEC 2012
FC Barcelona vs Ath. Bilbao, SAT, 31 MAR 2012
FC Barcelona vs Ath. Bilbao, SUN, 20 FEB 2011
FC Barcelona vs Ath. Bilbao, SAT, 03 APR 2010
FC Barcelona vs Ath. Bilbao, SAT, 07 MAR 2009 or SUN, 08 MAR 2009