Chelsea FC - Stoke FA Cup
SUN, 07 MAR 2010, Stamford Bridge
* The final match date and kick-off time is confirmed 5-30 days prior to match day. The best way to verify the final date and time is to check the official club website.
* Weekend matches are always played Saturday or Sunday and on rare occations Friday evening.
* Weekday matches are always played on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
* Changes within the time frames noted above are wholly beyond our control and we ask that you always take into consideration these possible changes when making your travel plans.
* We will NEVER assign single seats to our customers. We will ensure that your seats are assigned together with your party - acceptable seating may include seats directly in front or directly behind your party. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated among home supporters or in a neutral zone.
* When you have completed your order a confirmation/receipt and your e-tickets will be immediately sent to your e-mail address entered at time of booking.
* All information regarding ticket collection or delivery of your original match tickets will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
* You will be asked to present a valid photo ID or passport at time of ticket collection as well as the credit card used to purchase the tickets. Please also bring the credit card used to purchase your tickets.
* We highly recommend that you carefully read our terms and conditions prior to purchasing soccer tickets!
* Tea Bar opens 3 hours prior to kick-off
* Regular short side seats in AWAY section
* No HOME team colors to be worn!
POWERED BY TRAVEL CONNECTION
For Chelsea matches, we do sell West Stand Tickets included 2 nights(Saturday to Monday) or 3 nights(Friday to Monday) in one of the following hotels:
Royal National Hotel(**): Central London's largest hotel with 1630 rooms located near Russel Square. The rooms are basic but include all the necessary amenities. Free WiFi in the lobby. Breakfast is included in the price.
Kensington Close Hotel(****): Perfectly located near the shops of High Street Kensington. The hotel has a beautiful private garden, health club, spa and swimming pool. WiFi in all room(not free). Breakfast is included in the price.
Cumberland Hotel(****): Great hotel perfectly located near Oxford Street and Marble Arch. Cumberland is a modern and artsy hotel. Free WiFi at the hotel and in the rooms. Breakfast is included in the price.
Here you can book Twin rooms or Tripple Rooms.
Sometimes, but very seldom, we are advised that we need to change a hotel after the booking is confirmed. If this happens, we will always confirm a hotel of similar standard as the one you have booked, or better!
Your soccer tickets will be delivered to you when you check in at the hotel!
Like all booking of football tickets, you cannot change nor cancel football and hotel packages after you have confirmed and paid your booking!
Chelsea FC vs Stoke FA Cup, SUN, 07 MAR 2010