As the world slowly begins to reopen after the COVID-19’s pandemic, many attractions, venues and tours are getting ready to welcome visitors again. Not all attractions are operating just yet, but most have already announced their plans to receive guests in the upcoming weeks.
We kindly ask you to observe some important safety and hygiene measures, both prior to and during your visit. These are necessary steps to guarantee the best and safest experience to all guests and staff. As part of Ticmate’s commitment to the effort against Covid19, we only work with venues and tour operators that meet all public health guidance on COVID-19. Have a great time while being sure to feel safe!
To protect yourself and those around you, these safety measures will be in place for your visit:
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors may be restricted and some venues are only selling pre-booked tickets online.
- Hand sanitisers are available for visitors around the attractions.
- Attractions may require the use of face masks. Make sure all members of your group have individual face covering before you reach the venue.
- Intensified cleaning and disinfecting are in place at venues and transports.
- Several venues have gone cashless – please be ready to make any required payments using a bank card.
- Guests may be subject to a temperature check; anyone showing symptoms (fever, coughing, sore throat, etc) may be denied entry for safety reasons.
- Remember to keep a safe distance between you and other guests while visiting an attraction. To ensure the safety of visitors and staff, many venues have installed social distance floor markers.
- Social distancing should be maintained in vehicles when transport is included in your ticket.
- We strongly recommend social distancing practices in public transportation. Avoid boarding overcrowded vehicles, including airport transports, whenever possible. Wait for the next available and less crowded train or bus if you can.
The latest health information
Please read the latest news and communications from relevant authorities carefully. We suggest WHO’s website for up to date information and guidelines.
If you have any questions about the safety measures at a specific venue, you are always welcome to contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.