The London Pass®
The London Pass provides free entry to over 60 top attractions, tours, museums and sights in London and Fast Track Entry to a selection of the most popular attractions. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 6 day options. Regardless of how long you stay in London you can save time and money with the London Pass!
- Experience the best of London
- Get free access to over 60 attractions, tours, museums and sights
- No further payment is necessary
- Get a free 160+ page guidebook
- Choose between 1, 2, 3 and 6 day options
- Children under age 5 are free
Top 10 sights you can visit with The London Pass:
- Tower of London
- Westminster Abbey
- London Bridge Experience
- Thames river cruise
- London Zoo
- Windsor Castle
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Hampton Court Palace
- Churchill War Rooms
+ A one day ‘Hop-On Hop-Off’ bus tour ticket
See a list of all 60 attractions included in the London Pass here!
Once you’ve purchased a London Pass you don’t have to pay again to enter any of the attractions it covers. Simply show your pass at the entrance or ticket office of any attraction included with the London Pass, where it will be scanned and you will be allowed entry.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email address entered at time of booking. Just print it out and bring it with you to London.
Once in London, please redeem your e-ticket for your London Pass at: The London Pass redemption desk, The Tourism Island, 11a Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0EP.
You must bring a valid photo ID and the credit card used when booking the tickets when you come to collect the pass or passes at London Pass redemption desk. Please note that the person who booked the ticket(s) needs to present a photo ID (e.g. passport) when collecting the London Pass.
How long is the London Pass valid?
The London Pass is valid for either 1, 2, 3 or 6 consecutive days.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between the ages of 5-15. Children from ages 0-4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note that the attractions, tours, museums and sights included in the London Pass may vary, so we cannot guarantee that all the attractions, tours, museums and sights will be available when you visit London.
- See a list of all 60 attractions, tours, museums and sights which are included in the London Pass as well as the prices for the individual attractions here.