Jump on the Gatwick Express and get into London quickly and easily. You can choose a round trip or one-way ticket between Gatwick Airport and Victoria Station in London with the Gatwick Express. The journey takes approximately 35 minutes. It's easy and comfortable!
From Victoria Station in London you can easily take the tube, a bus or grab a cab to your final destination, such as Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Russell Square or Paddington.
- Get your e-tickets directly in your email inbox within 2-3 days
- Skip the line at the ticket machine at the station
- The tickets can be used on any given day within a month
- Children under 5 years old travel for free
How do I book my tickets for the Gatwick Express?
When you book your tickets pick the 'valid from' date as the day you will use the train tickets. If you book round trip tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport has to be used within 28 days from the 'valid from' date you have chosen.
You cannot book for today, as all tickets are issued manually, so please allow 2-3 days for your tickets to arrive via email.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation by email. Your train tickets will be emailed to you separately within 2-3 days.
All train tickets are issued manually, therefore you must allow the mandatory 2-3 days for processing. Last minute orders are processed with priority to ensure that you receive your tickets prior to departure.
Are there child rates for the Gatwick Express?
Yes, child rates for children ages 5-15 are available for the Gatwick Express. Children under age 5 travel for free, when accompanied by a paying adult. (maximum 4 children can travel free each adult).
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- We are not able to any partial or full refunds for tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit in with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance work etc. then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- On bank holidays the Gatwick Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Gatwick Express does not run.
- If you like you can book tickets for an alternative Gatwick Airport Train HERE!
Fantastic 4.5Result from 2 customer reviews
Getting the tickets in advance to get from South Gatwick to London was an excellent choice and experience. All worked out as planned and on time.
We ordered the tickets online and it was very efficient. I recommend the Gatwick Express. You could include some instructions on how to use these tickets for those of us who have never used the London transit system as it is confusing when you first arrive. The train itself works very well to get you directly from Gatwick to Victoria Station.