Hoover Dam City Deluxe Tour
Join us for a tour to the incredible Hoover Dam and Lake Mead, the largest man-made lake in the Western Hemisphere. This full day tour also includes a lunch buffet and a chocolate factory tour.
You get transported to and from the Hoover Dam from your hotel in Las Vegas. Your guide will take you around the dam and share his knowledge of one of the biggest and most successful government projects of it’s time. The Hoover Dam was both completed on time and under budget.
- Self-guided tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory
- Lunch buffet at Railroad Pass Hotel & Casino
- Photo Stop at the iconic 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign
- Government guided VIP tour inside the Hoover Dam
- Access to the vewly opened visitors center, museum and monuments
- Photo opportunities of the newly built Pat Tillman / Mike O'Callaghan Bypass Bridge
Duration: 7 ½ hours
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- This tour includes free hotel pick-up and drop-off for guests staying in hotels near the The Strip. Later in the booking process we will ask for your hotel details. Pick-up is between 8:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
- 24 to 48 hours before your tour date, you must call our agent to schedule pick up time at your hotel on or near The Strip .On the e-ticket you receive after you have completed your booking our agents toll free number is stated
- The tour is in English.
- Children's tickets are available for children under 2 years old.
- Passengers who have a pacemaker will not be able to go inside the Hoover Dam due to the electromagnets in use inside.
- No food or drinks is allowed inside the Hoover Dam.
- The following items are prohibited on our motor coach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: Luggage, large backpacks, suit cases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol.