Berlin Walking tour
Discover all the main sight of Berlin on this walking tour of the German Capitol. Learn all about Berlins history and see how beautiful this city is at present day. Tickets for Berlin Walking tour can be booked here!
Berlin Walking tour is for you who like to see most of Berlin in 3-4 hours. You will learn about the Prussian and theImperial history of Berlin, about the dark time when Berlin was the capitol of Nazi Germany , and about the Cold War and all the way up to 21st Century Berlin.
You will see and hear about the main sight of Berlin like; The Berlin Wall , The site of Hitlers Bunker , Brandenburger Tor , Checkpoint Charlie , Reichstag Building , The Deadstrip , Unter den Linden , The TV Tower and much, much more. You will also hear about the famous person who left their imprint on Berlin like Albert Einstein , Marlene Dietrichand JFK.
- The tour is in English.
- Duration is about 3½ to 4 hours.
- The tour is on April – October at 10.30am and 2.00pm daily. From November to March at 10.30am daily.
- The tour starts Outside Restaurant Weihenstephaner, Neue Promenade 5, 10178 Berlin. (Opposite Hackescher Markt S-Bahn Station).
- Youth price is for all under 26 years old.
- Children under 12 years old is free if they are together with a paying adult.
- The tour is on rain or shine! So please wear clothes and shoes according to weather!
- There is no food or drinks incl. in the price!
- Berlin Walking tour ends at Gendarmenmarkt near Checkpoint Charlie.