Death Valley Full Day Tour
Visit the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere, as we travel to the heart of Death Valley National Park. An array of colors and this extreme desert environment is a photographers dream, so remember your camera.
Visit one of the most unique landscapes on earth. This full day tour offers spectacular highlights of Death Valley. You will come across incredible photos opportunities at Zabriskie Point, a stunning scenic drive through Artist’s Pallet and of course a stop at Bad Water, which with its 280 feet below sea level is the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere.
- Stop at Bad Water salt flats, Dante’s View and a photo stop at Zabriskie Point
- Scenic drive through Artist's Pallet
- Visit Furnace Creek visitor center and Borax Museum
- Fabulous views of the Black Mountain Range and 20 Mule Team Canyon
- Amazing and unique California desert scenery
- Stop in Pahrump desert town
- Lunch is included
Duration: 10 hours
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- This tour includes free hotel pick-up and drop-off for guests staying in hotels near the The Strip. Later in the booking process we will ask for your hotel details. Pick-up is between 6:00 AM and 7:30 AM.
- 24 to 48 hours before your tour date, you must call our agent to schedule pick up time at your hotel on or near The Strip .On the e-ticket you receive after you have completed your booking our agents toll free number is stated
- The tour is in English.
- All reservations must be confirmed 7 days prior to the tour.
- Hotel transfer, lunch (vegetarian options available with 48 prior notice), snacks, water and park entry are included in the price.
- Please note that temperatures in the months of July and August may exceed 45 degrees celsius (115 F). We will provide plenty of drinking water to keep you hydrated, please bring sunscreen and a sunhat/cap on this tour.
- The maximum tour size is 13.