Classic Rock & Beatles Tour
On this Classic Rock and Beatles sites tour you will experience the stories behind some of the greatest rock’n’roll legends.
During this rocking 3½ hour tour you will visit some of the locations that made the '60s rock! You will see the boutiques, pubs and clubs that have inspired hundreds of well-known lyrics.
For Beatles fans, you will see Brian Epstein’s flat, Ringo’s Kings Road apartment, John and Yoko’s first home and Paul’s current London home. Of course, you will walk across the iconic Abbey Road crossing. We will pass the homes of Freddie Mercury, Bowie, Bolan, Jimmy Page, Macca, Clapton and Van Morrison to name a few, and see where Jimi Hendrix died. You never know who you might run into!
You can also combine this afternoon tour with our Rock'n'Roll Morning Tour for a full day Monsters of Rock Tour.
Duration: Approx. 3½ hours
- Shortly after completing your booking, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print and bring this ticket with you on your tour.
- The ticket is only valid on the chosen date.
- The tour is in English.
- The Classic Rock and Beatles sites tour departs from the Original Tour Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur St, near Trafalgar Square. The nearest tube station is Charing Cross.
- Child rates are available for children between 5-12 years old. Children between 0-4 years are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The Classic Rock & Beatles sites tour operates daily from April to October. From November through March it runs on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00 PM-4:15 PM.