Barcelona Highlights Tour
This classic Barcelona Highlight Tour will give you an overview of the main highlights of one of the most beautiful cities of Spain. Explore the Plaza de Catalunya , the largest square in central Barcelona and considered as its city center. We also pass through Via Laietana and the Palau de la Musica Catalana , a concert hall declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
See the Cathedral, the Gothic Quarter, Plaza Sant Jaume and continue on to Villa Olimpica , a residential complex used by athletes during the Olympics before touring Port Olympic on foot. We will also get a panoramic view of the city and harbor when we ascend Montjuic Mountain(Montjuic Cable Car).
We will tour the Olympic Stadium, Palau San Jordi and the Calatrava Tower . We will also see the Poble Espanyol , which shows the typical regional architectural styles in Spain.
- The Tour is in English and another language.
- Duration: 4½ hours.
- Classic City Tour of Barcelona is on every day.
- Montjuic Cable Car is included.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Children age is from 4 to 12 years old.
- Children 0-3 years old are free of charge.