Casa Batlló - skip the line
Casa Batlló is one of the two great buildings designed by Antoni Gaudi on Passeig de Gracia, the other Casa Milá located on La Pedrera
From the outside the façade of Casa Batlló looks like it has been made from skulls and bones. The "Skulls " are in fact balconies and the "bones " are supporting pillars.
Gaudi used colors and shapes found in marine life as inspiration for his creativity in this building e.g. the colors chosen for the façade are those found in natural coral.
The building was designed by Gaudi for Josep Batlló , a wealthy aristocrat, as an upmarket home. Señor Batlló lived in the lower two floors with his family and the upper floors were rented out as apartments.
This building is a stunning and original work and well worth the visit.
Important information :
- Opening hours: 9am – 8pm
- With our tickets you will skip the normal line to enter Casa Batlló. You will have access to the express line.
- Opening hours may be altered if the rooms have been booked for events or conventions. In these cases we will contact you.
- Children under 7, free entrance. 7 years and older pay same price!
- Audio guides are included in the price. The Audio guides gives you information on each of the rooms(incl. Noble Floor, Attics and Terrace).
- The Audio Guides are available in 10 languages.