A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour
This tour is all about pizza, well...and Brooklyn! The two go hand in hand. You'll get to taste some of the very best pizza in New York City. From award winning, Neapolitan-style pizza at Grimaldi's under the Brooklyn Bridge (where's there's no waiting in line!) to legendary Sicilian-style pizza at L&B Spumoni Gardens in Bensonhurst.
- Enjoy a 4.5 hour guided tour of Brooklyn and lots of pizza
- Visit Brooklyn Bridge Park for the most spectacular view of the Brooklyn Bridge
- See Coney Island's landmark amusement park and boardwalk
- Learn about the history of pizza from Italy to Brooklyn
- See million dollar homes along scenic Shore Road in Bay Ridge, incl. the famous "Gingerbread House"
- Visit locations from movies filmed in Brooklyn
Get a Slice of Brooklyn
In addition to tasting possibly the best pizza in New York, the Brooklyn Pizza Tour also includes a multimedia sightseeing tour that highlights Brooklyn's famous neighborhoods, parks, landmarks and famous movie locations from movies such as Saturday Night Fever, Goodfellas, The French Connection, Scent of a Woman, Annie Hall and more! We show you the respective movie clips on our TV monitors as we drive up to the movie locations!
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of Liquiteria Juice Bar. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts about 4.5 hours.
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under 13.