Barcelona Full Day Tour
On Barcelona Full Day Tour you will travel around Plaça de Catalunya, Via Laietana, the Cathedral and its cloister. You'll tour the Gothic Quarter , the Town Hall Palace, Passeig de Colom, Monumenta of Christopher Colombus, Avinguda Miramar and Montjuich Mountain , where we will enjoy a panoramic view of the city and port, and the Olympic complex.
We will also visit the Poble Espanyol (Spanish Village) which reproduces the regional architectural styles in Spain. We will have enough time for lunch and free time to continue visiting this complex.
In the afternoon, we will continue on to Passeig de Gracia , a bus tour to see view of Gaudi's famous building Casa Batllo and Casa Mila , followed by a visit to Güell Park (also by Gaudi). We will then go back to admire the "Sagrada Familia " (Holy Family) Cathedral, an unfinished masterpiece of the great architect, Gaudi.
- The Tour is in English and another language.
- Duration: 10 hours.
- Barcelona Full Day Tour is on every day
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Children age is from 4 year to 12 years old.
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so please wear appropriate footwear.