Barcelona Bus Turistic
If you want to visit Barcelona at your own pace and at your leisure, this double-decker tourist bus is the perfect solution!
You can get on and off all day long, with the same ticket, you can change route and learn about the history of the city through an audio system with earphones, in 12 different languages (incl. English, German, French, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese).
When boarding the buses you will get a map and guide with all the stops on each of the routes, and discounts for different establishments in the city (Click at “Map ” under “Directions” to the right, to get a printable copy of the routes map and stops).
Our new buses are adapted for people with limited mobility and have an electric roof for use in the event of rain; they are fitted with ergonomic seats and heating on both decks.
The buses also have a stewardess aboard to make your trip more comfortable.
At the moment there are 3 routes: Red, Green and Blue . Frequency of buses at the stops varies, depending on the season (between 5 and 25 minutes) and each route takes approximately 2 hours.
Important information :
- Opening hours: All year round, except the 25th of Dec. & 1st of Jan.
- You can buy tickets valid for 24 hours or 48 hours.
- Children under 3 have free entrance. Child prices apply for children between 4 and 12 years. 13 years and older are adults.
- The first buses call at most stops between 9 and 9.30am
- Buses operates at 5 to 25 minute intervals, depending on the season
- 44 stops covering all the major sights.
- Get on and off the bus as many times and for as long as you like!
- A discount-voucher booklet offering savings of over 180€ on admission to various attractions in Barcelona.
-The voucher must be exchanged at any of the following “Barcelona Turisme” offices:
1: Plaza de Catalunya, 17-s (Opening hours: Daily from 8.30 to 20.30hrs). From here you can also start your sightseeing tour!
2: Colon Monument (at the end of the Ramblas) Portal de la Pau s/n (Opening hours: daily from 8.30 to 20.30hrs) From here you can also start your sightseeing tour!
3: Barcelona Airport, Terminal 2B og Terminal 1. (Opening hours Times: daily from 9 to 21hrs)