Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeing
Barcelona Artistic City Sightseeing is a journey that gives you an insight into the artistic side of Barcelona. Get the chance to see the works of the famous Spanish masters Gaudi.
Admire the numerous treasures left behind by Antonio Gaudi , one of the greatest architects in Barcelona. The tour starts along Passeig de Gracia , the location of several of the city’s most celebrated architectural structures. See Gaudi’s famous apartment buildings, including the Casa Batllo and La Pedrera . Enjoy a 30-minute visit at Gaudi’s Parc Guell , and see this fascinating garden complex on the hill of el Carmel.
We will then continue on to see the La Sagrada Familia Cathedral (outside viewing), Barcelona’s most famous landmark and Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece.
- The Tour is in English and another language!
- Duration: 4 hours
- The Classic City Tour of Barcelona is on every day
- Guided walking tour of Parc Guell with entrance is included
- Children are counted as from 4 to 12 years old.
- Children 0-3 are free of charge.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.