Afternoon London Tour
Experiense London's best attractions in one afternoon. See St Paul's Cathedral and The Tower of London. You get all of this and more on the Afternoon London Tour. Buy tickets to Afternoon London Tour here!
Do you want to see the best of London’s amazing attractions in just one afternoon? Then come along on this 3 ½ hour afternoon tour around London where you get to see all of the highlights. This includes a guided tour of St Paul’s Cathedral, and a guided tour of The Tower of London where you will see the magnificent Crown Jewels and have time to explore on your own. Your experiense also includes a panoramic tour of London.
- The tour is in English
- Duration is approximately 3 ½ hours
- The tickets will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after you have completed your reservation and your payment has been approved.
- Your ticket is only valid on the booked date.
- Operates daily at 1:00pm from The Original Tour Visitor Center, Trafalgar Square
- Children aged 3-16 years qualify for child tickets.
- St Paul’s Cathedral is closed on Sundays. If you book on a Sunday, you will stop for photos and spend longer at the Tower of London.
- The Afternoon London Tour ends at Victoria Train Station