Beautiful: The Carole King Musical
Stephen Sondheim Theatre
Beautiful: The Carole King Musical is the untold story of Carole King’s journey from schoolgirl to superstar. See the Tony Award-winning musical Beautiful, and get swept away by the incredible music.
- Secure your tickets to this beautiful musical
- Choose the price range that best fits your budget
- Enjoy the music of Carole King and her peers
- Experience the award-winning music
What is the Beautiful about?
Beautiful: The Carole King Musical is about the music legend Carole King - an ordinary girl with an extraordinary talent.
She fought her way into the record industry as a teenager and sold her first hit Will You Love Me Tomorrow, when she was just seventeen. By the time she was twenty, she was writing number ones for the biggest acts in rock'n'roll, including the Drifters, the Shirelles, Aretha Franklin and the Monkees.
But her greatest challenge was to find her own voice and finally step into the spotlight.
Did you know this about Beautiful?
Beautiful: The Carole King Musical won two 2014 Tony Awards. Jessie Mueller received the 2014 Tony Award for the Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Musical, and Brian Ronan received the 2014 Tony Award for Best Sound Design of a Musical.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theatre.
Who is the musical suitable for?
Beautiful: The Carole King Musical is recommended for ages 11 and up. Children under 4 are not permitted into the theatre.
How long is the musical?
Beautiful: The Carole King Musical runs approx. 2 hours and 25 minutes, including intermission.
Important information:Important information:
- When booking tickets for a Broadway show you will always be granted best seats available in the price category chosen at the time you placed your order. Exact seat locations are confirmed by the theatre and within 36 hours after you have received your initial booking confirmation, you'll receive a second confirmation email containing your actual seat locations. No special requests nor changes to assigned seat locations are permitted, but trust that those assigned to you will be the best available seats at the time of booking.