Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Lido de Paris
Dine at the 1st floor of The Eiffel Tower, then enjoy a scenic evening cruise down the Seine and end your night with a cabaret at Lido de Paris on Champs-Elysées! A perfect evening and a very popular tour!
- Enjoy an evening with dinner, cruise and cabaret in Paris
- Share a delicious dinner at the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Take an evening cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy a marvelous cabaret at the Lido de Paris
- Get a glass of champagne for the show
Dinner, Cruise & Cabaret
You'll start your night by enjoying a lovely dinner and drinks at restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel located at the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. The experience will give new meaning to dinner with a view.
After dinner your cruise boat will wait for you by the foot of the Eiffel Tower and take you on a cruise on the Seine River, so you can enjoy the beautiful Paris’ monuments and buildings at night.
After the cruise, a bus will drive you to Lido de Paris on the famous Champs-Elysées, where you will experience the show 'Désirs' - the latest Lido de Paris cabaret. Here you'll be served a glass of champagne to enjoy while watching the show.
A luxury coach will drive you between the attractions and back again, and there will be a French and English speaking guide with you all the time.
The tour is operated in English and French.
You might also like our Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise and Moulin Rouge tour option.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at our agent PARISCityVISION's office close to the Louvre Museum. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Please be there at least 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the back at the PARISCityVISION office in Paris.
You will be asked in the bus which hotel you live at, and if it is in the centre of Paris, the bus will stop in the near your hotel, so you can get off there.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 7-8 hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Tie, suits or dress are optional. Jeans, shorts, sneakers are not permitted.
Is the show suitable for children?
No, the show at Lido de Paris is not suitable for children, but children from age 4 and up are welcome at the theater.
- The restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel and Lido de Paris are always very popular, so there might be waiting time and queues to get in to the restaurant and in to Lido de Paris, which obviously is out of our control.
- There are often many people at Lido de Paris, so the space at Lido de Paris can be limited and feel crowded.
- You are not guaranteed your own table at 58 Tour Eiffel even if you are a larger group of people, you might share it with others.
- At rare occasions, mostly due to the weather, you will attend the cruise before you dine at restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel. This often happens on a very short notice, so we do not have a chance to warn you. We apologize for any inconvience it might cause you.