The London Pass®
The London Pass provides free entry to over 60 top attractions, tours, museums and sights in London and Fast Track Entry to a selection of the most popular attractions. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 6 day options. Regardless of long you stay in London you can save time and money with the London Pass!
- Experience the best of London
- Get free access to over 60 attractions, tours, museums and sights
- No further payment is necessary
- Get a free 160+ page guidebook
- Choose between 1, 2, 3 and 6 day options
- Children under age 5 are free
Top 10 sights you can visit with The London Pass:
- Tower of London
- Westminster Abbey
- London Bridge Experience
- Thames river cruise
- London Zoo
- Windsor Castle
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Hampton Court Palace
- Churchill War Rooms
+ A one day ‘Hop-On Hop-Off’ bus tour ticket
See list of all 60 attractions included in the London Pass here!
Once you’ve bought a London Pass you don’t have to pay to get into any of the attractions it covers. Simply show your card at the entrance or ticket office of any attraction included on the London Pass, they will scan it and you will be allowed entry.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to London.
Once in London, please collect your London Pass at: The London Pass redemption desk, The Tourism Island, 11a Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0EP.
You must bring a valid picture ID and the credit card used when booking the tickets when you come to collect the ticket at London Pass redemption desk. Please note that the person who booked the ticket(s) need to bring a photo ID (e.g. a passport), when collecting the London Pass.
How long is the London Pass vaild?
The London Pass is vaild for either 1, 2, 3 or 6 consecutive days.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children from age 0-4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note that the attractions, tours, museums and sights that is included in the London Pass changes, so we cannot guarantee that all the attractions, tours, museums and sights will be available when you visit London.
- See list of all 60 attractions, tours, museums and sights which are included in the London Pass, as well as the normal prices, here.