Sea World of San Diego
Dive into the sights and sounds of SeaWorld of San Diego. At SeaWorld you get the unique opportunity to get close enough to touch a dolphin's fin, stare down a shark and connect with all the creatures of the sea.
There are plenty of shows, rides and exhibits to enjoy. SeaWorld allows you to interact with the creatures of the ocean and learn more about your favorite animals. Encounter polar bears, sea lions, whales, dolphins, flamingos, penguins, sharks and exotic fish.
New this summer you also get the chance to experience the spectacular theatrical aquatic show called 'Blue Horizons' featuring dolphins, pilot whales, birds, animal trainers and acrobatic performers.
- The new aquatic show Blue Horizons
- The World of the Sea Aquarium
- The 'Sea Lions Tonite' show
- The Penguin and Shark Encounter
- The Shamu Show: Believe
- The Journey To Atlantis water coaster
- The Wild Arctic Ride and much more!
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket per email. Please print this out and bring it with you on your tour.
- The price includes a admission ticket to SeaWorld of San Diego and roundtrip transportation from this list of hotels. If you are not staying at a hotel on the list, please choose the one most convenient for you on the list, so we can arrange your hotel transfer.
- The tour departs from the Starline Terminal at the Chinese Theatre at 9:30 AM, but since you are being picked up at a nearby hotel, we kindly ask you to call our tour operator approx. 24 hours in advance, in order to get you exact pick-up time to avoid waiting in the hotel's lobby. The phone number will clearly be started on the voucher/e-ticket we send you.
- You can except to be back around 9 PM.
- Children's tickets are available from age 3-9. Children from 0-2 years old are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.