London Gold Package
Save 1/3 of the price with our super saver London Combo Gold Package! Visit Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon, Shrek's Adventure & Tower of London. Experience four of London's must-sees, save money and skip the line to the box office!
- Save 1/3 of the price on four popular attractions in London
- Visit Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon, Shrek's Adventure & Tower of London
- Avoid the long entry lines with prepaid tickets
- Explore the Star Wars exhibit at Madame Tussauds
- Enjoy gripping live storytelling at London Dungeon
- Try two amazing underground rides at London Dungeon
- Enjoy Shrek's Adventure with a magical 4D bus tour
- See the Crown jewels and the Beefeater at the Tower of London
- Get your e-tickets sent directly to your inbox
Hang out with Celebrities at Madame Tussauds
A trip to the enchanting world of Madame Tussauds is a must, when visting London. Meet the British royal family, including Queen Elizabeth, Prince Willam and Dutchess Kate, hang out with the Beckhams, test your sports skill against some of your favorite athletes or become a superhero recruiter.
Get a Good Scare at the London Dungeon
The London Dungeon is one of the scariest and most shocking experiences London has to offer. Take a 90-minute journey through 1000 years of London's past. You and your companions walk through the Dungeon, moving from show to show, guided by the professional actors.
Visit the Kingdom of Far Far Away
The adventure begins when you board a magical 4D DreamWorks Tours bus at Shrek's Adventure. With Donkey as your mischievous tour guide, calamity, chaos, and endless fun are the name of the game.
Take part of the 10 live fairy-tale themed shows where you can visit Shrek’s swamp, find your fortune in the crystal ball, get lost in the Mirror maze and reveal your inner Ogre when you need to!Explore the Historic Castle Tower of London
Tower of London is of course mostly know for the Crown Jewels and the Beefeaters (Guards also called Yeomen Warders), but attraction like The White Tower, The Bloody Tower, and The Traitor's gate is also a visit worth when you are at the more than 900 years old Tower of London.
Pssst - You can also choose our ultimate London package - The 4-in-1 Attractions Package.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete you will receive your e-tickets per email. Please print them out and bring them with you to Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon, Shrek's Adventure and Tower of London.
Do I need to bring ID?
At Tower of London, you who bought the tickets need to bring valid photo ID in order to exchange your e-tickets for your original tickets.
How long are my tickets valid?
The offer is only valid until March 31, 2017 (February 11-19, 2017 excluded.) You must use your tickets before March 31, 2017.
How does it work at Madame Tussauds?
Go to Madame Tussauds and exchange your e-ticket. This ticket gives you access to a line for people with prepaid tickets which often is much shorter than the regular line.
How does it work at London Dungeon?
This offer is limited to entrance from 3 PM. Please go to London Dungeon and exchange your e-ticket.
How does it work at Shrek's Adventure?
Once in London, please go to Shrek Adventure to redeem your e-ticket and secure an entry time. You can expect some waiting time, between 10-30 minutes.
Here your exchange your e-ticket to one of these two following options:
1) You can choose to get entrance right away, and we guarantee you will not wait more than 45 minutes to get in. Often less.2) You can also choose a time slot for a later time on the same day or choose a time on another date. This way you can plan your day, come back to Shrek Adventure later, and completely avoid any waiting time.
Is there an age restriction for Shrek's Adventure?
Shrek’s Adventure is suitable for all ages. Children under age 16 will only be admitted to Shrek’s Adventure! London with an adult.
Is there any height restrictions for Shrek's Adventure?
In order to enjoy the ride, there is a minimum height restriction of 0.9 meters.
How long does the tour with Shrek's Adventure last?
A tour with Shrek's Adventure lasts approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes.
How does it work at Tower of London?
You need to exchange the e-tickets at Tower of London for the original entrance tickets. Just remember that the person who booked the tickets need to bring a picture ID (e.g. a passport or driver's license) when you exchange your tickets and get your entrance tickets.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, there are children's tickets available, but since the children's age varies from attraction to attraction our children's prices are combined by the youngest and highest children's age. Children's tickets are available for children from age 3-15. Children between age 0-2 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- This discount is compared on the price at the door.
- Please note: During high season, especially fall vacation, spring break and other school and public holidays and midday between 12 PM and 3 PM, longer queues may occur.
- Shrek's Adventure is not suitable for pregnant guests or guests suffering from epilepsy, back or neck pain or any weakness in those areas, motion sickness, guests with a heart condition, asthma or any other chronic illness.